What is a Self-Exclusion?
If you want to stop gambling for longer than 3 Months, you can make that happen. Self-Exclusion can block your account with Geoff Banks, for six months to five years.
You are able to set the Self-Exclusion for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years or 5 years. You can extend the Self-Exclusion at any time.
Once you enter into a Self-Exclusion this cannot be removed from your account. Even our customer services team are unable to do this for you.
As a result of self-exclusion:
• You can no longer bet with Geoff Banks.
• We will do all we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account.
• We will refund any money left in your account upon applying the Self-Exclusion.
• We will stop all marketing communications within 48 hours of your Self-Exclusion being applied.
Is Self-Exclusion the right option for me?
Do you wish to block access to gambling for 6 months to five years due to a gambling concern? If the answer is yes then Self-Exclusion could be the right option for you. Self-Exclusion means you will be unable to re-access the products you have excluded from until your Self-Exclusion has expired.
Please note: Self Exclusion is a very serious undertaking designed for those who consider themselves to have a real gambling problem that you need our assistance with. If you simply wish to close your account, please select Deactivate Account.
Will I be able to remove a Self-Exclusion once set?
You will be unable to remove your Self-Exclusion until the exclusion period you chose has expired. Our customer services team cannot remove a Self-Exclusion until it has expired. Your account will remain excluded until you chose to call us and re-instate after your self-exclusion end date.
How do I set a Self-Exclusion?
Complete the form at the Bottom of this page to request Self Exclusion. Access to your account will be restricted once we receive a self-exclusion request however your self-exclusion request will not be in effect until you have received written confirmation from Geoff Banks confirming a self-exclusion agreement between Geoff Banks and Yourself.
Self-Exclusion terms and conditions:
Please refer to Section 13 of the Geoff Banks Terms & Conditions
relating to self-exclusion.
Full account self-exclusion means that you will no longer be able to gamble on the Geoff Banks Website and App
By proceeding to self-exclude with us you understand and accept the following:
• Once we receive a self-exclusion request however your self-exclusion request will not be in effect until you have received written confirmation from Geoff Banks confirming a self-exclusion agreement between Geoff Banks and Yourself.
• During the period of self-exclusion chosen by you (from 6 months to 5 years) we will use reasonable endeavours to prevent you gambling with us, including as applicable closing your account/blocking access to the product/s from which you have chosen to exclude and attempting to identify any existing or duplicate accounts opened or operated by you
• However, you agree that you have an equal obligation not to seek to circumvent your self-exclusion
• You accept that we have no liability to you if you seek to breach your self-exclusion and gamble by opening further accounts or changing your registration details
• Once your self-exclusion has commenced, the decision is irreversible until the end of the period you have chosen
• Upon entry into a full account self-exclusion we will return your remaining account balance in accordance with our withdrawal policy
• Within two days of your self-exclusion, you will be removed from any direct marketing lists we hold. It is your responsibility to opt out of any marketing communications you may receive via social media
• Once your self-exclusion period has ended, you must telephone us on 01344 873334 or fill in the form at www.geoff-banks.com/reactivate.asp to request a callback. We will then apply a 24 hour cooling off period before your account is reopened/access to your account is allowed
• UK Operators will shortly be joining a multi-operator self-exclusion scheme. Once on this register, which must be respected by all operators you will not be able to register and wager with any Licenced UK operator. This is an important change to the way Self Exclusions work.
• We recommend that you also self-exclude from other gaming sites with which you hold accounts